The Nutanix Enterprise Platform Administration program covers all the tasks that Nutanix administrators perform on the job. Beginning with setting up the environment, it walks the participant through the process of configuring and maintaining that environment.
After introducing the basic concepts of the Enterprise Cloud Platform, participants will understand how to rack a Nutanix block, install and configure a cluster, and use different interfaces to manage a cluster.
The program then delves into the details of managing VMs in Acropolis, monitoring cluster health and performance, protecting data and optimizing cluster capacity, and performining in-place hypervisor conversion. Various failure scenarios in datacenters are presented and participants will learn how to implement strategies to safeguard their data.
Participants will also understand how to use Nutanix’s Prism interface to monitor and manage multiple activities across clusters, review and analyze resource needs, and assess future resource requirements.
● Introduction to the Nutanix
● Enterprise Cloud Platform
● Administering the Cluster
● Configuring the Cluster
● Using Nutanix User Interfaces
● Running Nutanix Cluster Check
● Lifecycle Operations
● Data Protection
● One-Click Upgrade from 4.x to 5.x [New]
● Health Monitoring and Alerts [New]
● Open Virtual Switch Networking [New]
● VM Management - Acropolis [New]
● Distributed Storage Fabric [New]
● AHV Workload Migration [New]
● Acropolis Block Services [New]
● VM High Availability - Acropolis [New]
● Prism Central [New]
● Multi Tenancy with Self Service Portal[New]
● Migrate ESXi VM to AHV VM[New]
● VMware ESXi management[New]